Thursday, August 15, 2013

Five. Months. Old.

My little Baby Bear... Five months already? And I'm so hopelessly in love with you! I can't even imagine how much more joy you will bring to us in the coming months and years! Here are a few things I want to remember about your fifth month:

-You are in the 85th- EIGHTY FIFTH- percentile for weight and weigh as much as your sister did when she was SEVEN months old! You're 18 pounds of absolute love!
-You gave up your pacifier over a month ago
-You started sleeping through the night (in your crib!), cut your first two teeth, and started rolling over from back to front all in the same week! We're still working on rolling from front to back
-Momma is your favorite person in the whole world and you can't stand watching me walk away! You spend most of your day attached to my side. We call you the little Koala Bear. You grasp onto my shirt or my hair and just hang out.
-You're still suffering from pretty severe reflux and you are still on your special formula to help with a milk protein allergy
-You are SO. LOUD. I'm not kidding. You're the loudest baby I've ever heard...
-You have the best belly laugh when Daddy tickles you with his beard!
-You're a moody little guy! Very sensitive, and you have the most intense pout face!
-RED hair!
-You still can't go a whole three hours without eating!
-You hate your car seat
-You always want to be moving!
-Eyes aren't quite blue- sort of muddy hazel blue
-You smile all the time. It's the greatest thing in the whole world!

We love you, Baby Bear. I can't wait to see what milestones you'll reach before month 6!

No comments: