Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Don’t call it a comeback…

as my main man LL would say.

Two months, huh? That’s quite a hiatus- especially an unannounced one! But I can assure you I’ve been working on a project that’s big- HUGE- bigger than big. It is quite possibly the most important project I’ve ever worked on in my entire life, and I’m still not even finished with it! You want to know what it is?

DSC_0652editedDSC_0658edited

Just a little baking <3

I’m 17 weeks as of today! We had some complications within the first few weeks that kind of forced me to step back and reevaluate some things. I decided to just take some time to myself and really process and enjoy being pregnant. Things are all good now, and we’re anxious to find out if we’re having a boy or a girl in just two LONG weeks! I hope to be a more regular face around here again and I hope you’ll join me on this new journey!

xo,

Chels

6 comments:

Allison said...

Congratulations!!! Enjoy every moment being pregnant is one of the coolest things I have ever experienced!

Allison said...

Congratulations!!! Enjoy every moment being pregnant is one of the coolest things I have ever experienced!

Brooke Ann Dove said...

Congrats! Glad you're back, please continue to take it easy! Happy vibes sent your way!

sarah said...

Congratulations! :)

MeeshOne.Love said...

congratulations miss chelsea! i've been wondering what you were up to...baking...makes perfect sense. ;)

Brooke @ Rural Gone Urban said...

Congrats! How exciting!