Thursday, September 15, 2011

michelle and brian | couples shoot

I’ve been busy while I was out!  I had the most smile-inducing shoot with a couple from Oklahoma City!  Brian and Michelle are having a Halloween wedding (SO creative, right?) and wanted some pictures that really captured their fun and unique personalities. I was thrilled with all of their ideas (intense thumb war? Yes please!)

It’s go time, people…

DSC_0602watermark

DSC_0573watermark

DSC_0023watermark

There was also yoga, dogs, and break dancing involved…

DSC_0389watermarkDSC_0168watermark

DSC_0426watermark

DSC_0484watermark

DSC_0511watermark

DSC_0708watermark

DSC_0827watermarkDSC_0733watermark

We laughed the whole time. Thanks so much, Brian and Michelle, for letting me be a part of your journey to the altar!

xochels

1 comment:

jessie b said...

These turned out great! Awesome job!