Monday, February 13, 2012

Vintage Baby: Play time!

Last time I showed you a few pretty frocks from Vesper’s Grandma- dresses that she definitely won’t be having playtime in! But these fun outfits are going to get worn to death!

003

The watermelon romper was mine when I was a baby. It was a favorite of my mom’s, and I am SO excited to see Vesper rolling around in it! The light blue romper and Turquoise Zebra overalls were both thrift store finds. The vintage stuff is just WAY more fun! (p.s. see that beautiful quilt? It belonged to Ryan’s grandfather when he was a baby! Can you believe what great shape it’s in?!)

004

Another thrift store find- cute blue dress! It will probably be worn as a tunic over jeans or leggings, but it certainly is adorable!

021

Next week I’ll give you a peek at Vesper’s shoe collection. That girl has it made in the shoe department already!

xo,

Chels

No comments: