Thursday, March 1, 2012

Well what do we have here, ladies and gents? Could it be yours truly in satin boot flaps, fringe, and a cowboy hat? Yessiree. I don't really have much to say about this except that I was lamenting over my favorite pair of cowboy boots no longer fitting (pregnancy left my fit about a half size bigger) and I remembered this picture. And it's pretty badass is all. Just sayin.

Many thanks to my mom for making those boot flaps, kids. FROM MILK JUGS. The woman is a genius, i tell you.

I also like that my pose says, "I mean business, but I like to do business with a little sass...country style!"

Hope your week is wonderful so far!
xo,
Chels

1 comment:

Mel said...

I love it!!! I was actually thinking about this picture just yesterday while looking at a picture of a co-workers daughter in a cowboy hat. I can't wait to create costumes in the future for our sweet Vess & Shep!

Yee Haw! Boot scootin' boogie!