Wednesday, May 23, 2012

This is gonna be a good life…

Remember this teeny tiny little preemie? Well, he’s a big boy now and he’s absolutely thriving! I was blessed to have the opportunity to photograph my brother and sister in-law with little Shep last month. I can’t believe how quickly he’s growing!

DSC_1176DSC_0037DSC_0080DSC_0939

 

And I must say, I might be a little biased, but he’s a pretty good-lookin kid!DSC_0969DSC_0772

 

Not surprising, considering he’s parents…DSC_1064-2DSC_1140DSC_1055watermarked

We had a great time running around my dad’s field and snapping photos of Shep being… well, Shep. The usual little boy stuff- running around, picking up sticks, rolling in the grass, eating ladybugs….

DSC_0054DSC_0066

Apparently they don’t taste very good :) I can’t wait to see them again! Love you guys!

xo,

Chels

1 comment:

jessie b said...

beautiful photos. the last one cracked me up