1. Climbs over, under, around, and through everything. In fact, I found him halfway up the stairs the other day. He's going to give me a heart attack for sure!
2. Starting to be quite picky with the foods he eats. Current favorites include Totinos pizza, sliced peaches, and fruit wafers.
3. Shy around men, but a total flirt with women. I attribute this to the fact that he's at home with his mother and sister all day, but he's pretty shy around men. On the flip side, he flashes those big eyes and gummy smile at every lady in line at the grocery store and leaves a trail of swooning mommas behind him!
4. Eyes are still a muddy hazel-blue.
5. Taking small steps with the walker, but quickly gets distracted by the dog and would rather use his well-honed crawling skills to pick up speed and chase her.
6. Loves to be chased! He speeds away, then stops after a few feet to make sure you're going to chase him.
Time to start planning his first birthday party! I've got a really fun theme in mind and I can't wait to get started!
Happy ten months, Baby Bear! We love you so much!