Thanks for your sweet comments about our Christmas Tree! I wish I could have all of you over for a cookie baking party and gift exchange! Wait a minute…. Can we do that? Let’s totally do that!
Okay, so we’ve all got habits, right? Well, some more than others. Here are a few of my silly quirks that I’ve developed over the years.
1. Pepper as a food group. I put pepper on everything except dessert- well, I put it on fruit sometimes, too… I know it’s weird, but I just love the pepper taste!
2. I hate touching cardboard and freshly-dried laundry. Why? It makes my hands feel disgustingly dry. Ick.
3. I have to sleep with the door closed. Something about having the bedroom door open just feels like an invitation to waltz right in- not that there is anyone else in our house but the two of us and the dog, but you know… just weirds me out.
4. I lose my iPhone IN MY PURSE or IN THE HOUSE or IN THE CAR at least fifteen times a day. I seriously can’t get a grip around this one. I don’t leave it in stores or at work or anything- no no. I lose my items within a twenty-foot radius. That’s talent, folks.
5. I put butter on my Pop Tarts. Don’t judge. It’s a breakfast pastry! Try it. you’ll like it.
6. I hate shopping. I’ve probably shared this before. Here’s the deal: When I shop, I need to shop alone, and ANYWHERE but a mall. That’s my idea of a successful shopping trip.
7. I grind my teeth. hard core.
8. “My name is Chelsea and I have a staring problem”. No seriously, you guys. It’s bad…. I can’t help it! I just get so caught up in sharing in someone else’s story that I can’t look away! I usually stare when I see a particularly touching moment (sweet kids, adorable couple, etc). Although, I’ll admit, when walking through our local Wal Mart I practice PLENTY of staring… Bear often has to remind me not to stare. Like I said. Rull bad.
9. I’m not a phone talker. I never have been. I never will be. So don’t get your feelings hurt if I don’t call you every day. I mean, I don’t even have your number, dude. and if I DO, I promise I still love you. I’m just not a phone talker. :)
10. I often wish Hogwarts were a real place. I can’t believe I just typed that… I’ve shamed both my husband and my best friend…
I hope you liked a peek into my weirdness. What are some of your quirks? Seriously. Don’t leave me hanging.