Monday, July 18, 2011

The Makings of a Weekend

This weekend felt a bit restless... a bit rushed... I don't know what it is about being pregnant that makes everything all of a sudden fly into a frenzy.  We recently decided to do a garage sale, so we were preparing for that this weekend.  To Bear it feels like getting rid of some old things. To me it feels like making room for our first child- making sure everything is perfect for her has taken over my thoughts a lot lately. We started registering this weekend, and let me tell you, finding stylish nursery decor is really difficult!  Everything is lavender, pink, mint green, and brown with flowers, bugs, and berries.  "Neutral" means jungle-themed.  I just can't find what I want. I will be attempting to make my own crib sheets, so stay tuned for that adventure.

But in the the hustle and restlessness of my weekend, I did get to take some time to be in my element. I photographed a wonderful little family that I've known for several years now.

See? Gorgeous, right? All of them. I can't wait to edit the rest of them.

How was your weekend?
xo,
Chels


No comments: