Friday, July 8, 2011

Past Meets Present

I always wonder about the history of each of my vintage pieces. Yesterday something cool happened

See this ad from 1976? {via this post from Jill’s blog}

Well it looks pretty familiar to me… because it’s my favorite sweater!

I found it at a thrift store about a year ago, and I wore it SO much this past winter. Like, all the time…

Isn’t that awesome? It’s sort of making me wish it was cool enough to break out that sweater… it’s been WAY too hot around here!

Enjoy your Friday, everyone!

xo,

Chels

2 comments:

Lindsay Fickas said...

So neat! And that sweater is adorable! Gosh, I really need to thrift more.

sarah said...

That's amazing! I love that the world is full of coincidences and happy accidents.

(And I agree with the other commenter...that sweater is so cute!)