Monday, January 9, 2012

The Makings…

Has it seriously been that long since I last blogged? Goodness gracious. I’ve missed it, for sure! Quite a bit has happened since we last convened… namely the birth of our little girl, Vesper Kaylyn! She’s almost six weeks old now and just an absolute joy! Over the coming weeks I’m hoping to get into a new “normal” routine with our little bird and continue to blog semi-regularly. As you might expect, the format of this blog will probably change a bit. There will still be plenty of fashion, photography, and home décor eye candy, but I just can’t pass up a forum to brag about my little girl and our new life.  I hope you’ll indulge me every once in a while!

Today is one of those days. I’m excited to share with you- in photos- a little bit of our lives over the past few months! So grab a cup of tea and settle in! There’s a lot of catching up to do!

Bump Photos

DSC_054024 weeks

39weeks7-1

Maternity Session

(I’ll do an extended post of these later. They’re too gorgeous not to share! Here are two of my favorites!)

The Nursery

(Just a peek! I’ll do an extended post with all the details later!)

Nursery4-1Nursery6-1

Babysitting this little guy (my nephew, Shepherd)

DSC_1469

Vesper’s Arrival

Vesper’s Newborn Photo Shoot (extended post to come!)

Christmas as a Family of Three

Christmas2011-1

Life with Vess

tubtime8-1tubtime4-1

DSC_0007-2DSC_0331-2tubtime11-1tubtime13-1tubtime16-1vess sleeping-1

Apologies for the gratuitous nature of this post. It just makes my heart happy to see all of our most special moments captured in photos! I hope you enjoy catching up as much as I do! See you soon!

xo,

Chels

Maternity and newborn photos by my sister Sarah of Sarah-Beth Photography | Labor and Delivery Photos by Rebecca Manney of RM Photography

No comments: