Monday, January 7, 2013

Project 365

I’ve never really wanted to do Project 365 before, but now that I’m so close to having baby #2, I feel like life is just flying by and I’m not taking time to appreciate the small things each day. I don’t know that I’ll be completely consistent with this project, but I am determined to be consistent with taking more pictures of our everyday life. Pictures of holidays and outings are nice, but they always feel a bit contrived in photos. The things I really want to remember are the quiet moments spent with Vesper and my husband in our little house- just…. life, ya know?

These photos won’t always be the best quality- they may not even come from my DSLR every time- and they certainly won’t be professionally edited, but they’ll be ours. And that’s what matters.

So here’s to Week 1.

Day 1-1Day 2-1Day 3-1Day 4d-1Day 5-1Day 6-1Day 7-1

No comments: