Friday, January 4, 2013

twenty thirteen

I don’t know if you heard, but it’s no longer 2012. I have good and bad feelings about 2012. It was one of the most challenging years of my life and certainly not one I care to repeat, but it was also one of the most beautiful and part of me is sad to see it go.

DSC_0015

However, I feel like Ryan and I have been so incredibly busy since OCTOBER! I'm glad to see 2013 and my one big resolution and mantra is this: Simplify. I kicked it off yesterday by beginning the nursery process- switching Vesper into the guest room and moving Baby Boy’s items into Vesper’s current nursery. It is definitely one of those “worse before it gets better” projects…

nursery progress

Here's to a year of saying no to the bad and yes to the good.

xo,

Chels

No comments: