Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Makings of a Weekend: Deep Deuce with RM Edition

My, my, my… what a fantastic weekend! We had weather in the 60s and 70s! I got to spend time with my Nana who instructed me on how to reupholster my office chair (more on that later this month). It was so great to see her!

I also got to head down to the Deep Deuce area of the city and do a really fun photo shoot with Rebecca Manney of RM Photography! Mostly, I modeled, but she also let me snap a few shots of her pretty pretty face! I learned a lot- mostly that I need a new lens ASAP! But I’m really pleased with how the pictures turned out. Here are a few of my favorites:

DSC_0038edited

DSC_0045

DSC_0061edited

DSC_0071edited0099 edited2DSC_0017edited

DSC_0022

DSC_0034edited

Little by little, I’m improving, yes? I had sooo much fun and I am obsessed with the pictures Rebecca took. I’ll share some of those later this week. They’re just gorgeous!

Have a fantastic Monday!

xo,

Chels

No comments: