Monday, March 21, 2011

The Makings of a Weekend: Lidia, Aidyn, and Oscar!

A friend from high school graciously allowed me to exploit photograph her beautiful children! I had so much fun just running around and laughing with them. I hope they had as much fun as I did!

DSC_0009

DSC_0015

DSC_0026

DSC_0030

DSC_0038edited

DSC_0093edited

DSC_0189edited

I’m still getting the hang of my new lens, so it was nice to have a few willing subjects! Thanks again, Tasha! ‘Can’t wait to do it again!

xochels

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the last one with the heart. You're doing great! Not that I speak with authority...I just speak as a loving, encouraging family member :) Also, if you come up to Indiana this summer, you should take some pictures of the hubs and I. We want some summery shots in my wedding dress! Do it.

Unknown said...

hey it seems like full of light
Give the Bathroom Lighting Fixture in your home

Brittany Loar said...

Adorable!

tasha said...

i love it chels, i cant wait to do it again either, they had soooo much fun.