Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Starbucks Day!

 

Just because we’ve switched locations doesn’t mean we’re leaving behind the greatest weekly breakfast tradition known to mankind!  It is indeed Starbucks day around here!  For those of you who are new to the tradition, I’ll explain.  In an effort to keep my wallet (and my waistline!) under control, I’ve designated just one day a week to head on over to my local Starbucks and order and sugary, over-priced caffeinated beverage. AND in an effort to remain motivated to keep up with this one-day-a-week-thing, I make it a special day!  Ah, psychological motivation at it’s finest, yes?

Today it is SUPER humid since all of the great flooding of aught ten and all, so I’m definitely having an ice cold peppermint mocha frappuccino! I’ll probably throw in a muffin, too. Let’s be real.

weheartit

So what’s in your cup?

xo,

Chels

2 comments:

The Chick said...

A Cinnamon Dolce Latte! Yummy!

Unknown said...

yummy! i wish the closest starbucks wasnt 30 min away! i adore your background btw. first time to your blog! ill be stopping by a lot more now!