Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Seeing Spots

So apparently the big thing this fall is leopard print.  I was skeptical. I hate to say it, but I was. I mean, leopard print? Really? How unoriginal is that? But then I started seeing it everywhere- bags, shoes, coats, scarves- and I have to admit. I’m a fan- let me rephrase: I’m a fan as long as it’s done correctly. When it comes to leopard print, the “Less-is-More” approach is key!

Number of leopard print items in my closet: ZERO. Zilch. Nada. None. This must change… I’m hoping for one or two simple items to accent my wardrobe. I’d love to have a silk scarf for my neck or hair! And probably some shoes. Yes. Leopard print shoes are a must! And maybe a bag? The important thing is to limit your picks to one or two pieces per outfit. So what would I choose?

Leopard For Fall

I love the idea of classic basics with unexpected pops of contrasting leopard and floral. Super chic!
How are you wearing your leopard this fall?!
xo,
Chels
(outfit details below)
 

No comments: