Monday, February 7, 2011

February Goals

It’s a new month! (okay, we’re a little slow on the uptake around here, but it’s still new-ISH) I’m so excited for what February has to bring! Every year, I love Valentine’s Day more and more- it’s quickly becoming one of my favorite holidays! (although, admittedly, it might just be my love for a well-thought red and pink color scheme and all things heart-shaped… but whatev) Along with my New Year’s Resolutions (seen here, here, and here), I’ve given myself a few goals for the month and I thought I’d share:

1. Spring-ify my Surroundings. So what if there’s snow on the ground and more on the way? Maybe if I force a little Spring into our little abode, the weather will get the hint and follow suit! On the list: pretty throw pillow shams, brighten up the lamps, breathe new life into an old chair, and switch out those spicy-scented candles to some light, airy spring scents!

2. Finish decorating my office and share photos! I moved into my office about a month ago, and I’ve since turned it into a bright, happy place to work! Just a few more touches and it’ll be ready to share! I can’t wait to show you!

3. Make more things (I think number one on this list will keep me plenty busy with this one!) I started with a pretty floral headband tonight. Hoping to get a tutorial set up and posted for that one soon!

4. Audition. More on that later <3

Got any goals for the month?ChelsSANY3701

xochels

2 comments:

sarah said...

This month I plan to:

Spruce up the inside of my home...new arrangements, new pillows, new accessories.

Start buying fresh flowers again.

Anna said...

Organize my desk space and papers! We just brought a desk into the living room and I am loving it. I can't wait to see your headband. I also want to make stuff! Maybe I should clean my craft room this month...