Friday, July 30, 2010

earning your stripes

I hope by now you’ve stopped by the Red Dirt Revival Etsy Shop to check out the update!!  You better shop quickly because items are going fast!  My favorite item in this update is an adorable red romper:

CIMG2154

This romper makes me want to grab some cotton candy, find a Ferris wheel on a pier, and ride until the stars come out! Wouldn’t that be magical? I just love the chevron stripes!  It doesn’t get much better than this little romper…

I’ve been seeing stripes everywhere lately!  I’ve secretly been coveting a lovely striped rug for our dining room for quite a while now and I have yet to find the perfect one! 

In honor of the Mandy Red Linen Romper, Here are a few red stripes that are making my heart race:

Rabbitstop

Recycled Sail Purse from reiter8

Lulu's Dressing Room

odelma vintage

Gina Michele Vintage

IT’S FRIDAY!! enjoy it!

xo,

Chels

No comments: