Thursday, July 1, 2010

RED

It’s no secret I’m obsessed with red hair, but lately I’ve found it to be one of my favorite summer colors as well!  In fact, two of my favorite dresses from the shop are red:

CIMG1241

The Ruby Velour Lounge Dress is probably one of the most comfortable things I’ve ever slipped on! It’s super lightweight and extremely soft!

CIMG1710

The Scout Dress is cool and kitschy!  I love the wide collar and top stitching too!

And the bandanas in those pictures have become summer staples in my wardrobe! I wear them all the time!

Here are a few other red pieces I’ve been eyeing to get you in a festive Fourth mood!

red multi-strand choker

nautical flag

sundress

I’m even wearing pretty red earrings and lipstick today!

SANY3518

It’s almost the holiday weekend! Hang in there!

xo,

Chels

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your blog!
i wish i could afford having my hair red all the time!

Anna said...

Love the shirt you are wearing today! What a great print!

Annie said...

I LOVE that sundress! I have those earrings in a coral color...not red, but still cute ;-)