Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My favorite color

My favorite color changes with the seasons, the weeks, the fashions, the time of day, whatever. But recently, one has come around and stuck.  I simply can’t get over that lovely shade of vintage mint green (more accurately, “seafoam green”)!  I have several items in my home that reflect my love:
SANY2557

SANY2939
CIMG0888

SANY3468

See what I mean?! Out. of. Control….It’s only fueling the fire…
My other favorite color is grey… don’t get me started…
What’s your favorite color?
xo,
Chels

3 comments:

Kris said...

So, I keep trying to comment and it keeps messing up. So, hopefully this isn't like my 3rd comment and I just can't see I have commented so many times... Anyway, I love this color. I wanted to do my kitchen in it, but it's going to have to wait because right now my kitchen is red and black and I'm not quite ready to cough up the money to start all over again... The doll is scary! lol

sarah said...

Gorgeous, all of it! I have a vintage Samsonite suitcase that is close to that color, and it's always been one of my favorites. But I love any shade of blue and green, anything that makes me think of the water or the trees, both things that are a such a part of my home here in the Pacific Northwest. I also love gray, purple, and orange. :)

Anonymous said...

I just LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this color!!!
I also love a deep caspian teal and my go-to is usually purple.