Monday, August 30, 2010

Fall Make Up Trends

Just two Fall Make up trends I’m loving from the September Issue of Vogue. (I’m only about a quarter of the way through it! It’s magnificent!)

Dark eyes and berry lips from Dolce and Gabbana

img118

and a pretty 60s look with neutral eyes and full red lips from Nordstrom.

img117

I’m also seeing leopard print and animal “skins” everywhere- most notably some really interesting variations of croc and snakeskin!

*sigh* I hope fall comes quickly. Our “cold” snap didn’t last nearly long enough!

What trends are you planning on trying this fall?

xo,

Chels

1 comment:

Leah Brunner said...

I really loooovvvveeee the second look! whenever I try wearing red lipstick I feel like an idiot. guess I just haven't found the right shade yet.
something on my list for fall is some long skirts! paired with a cute sweater and boots