Wednesday, August 4, 2010

St. Jude Children’s Hospital Give Thanks 5K Benefit Walk

Good morning!! I have a favor to ask for a sweet friend named Brianna

Brianna is currently fundraising for the St. Jude Children’s Hospital Give Thanks 5K Benefit walk! She will be participating in the marathon on November 20th. I am asking you to help in any way that you can because I can see that you all have such great hearts and this is such a fantastic cause!   Because all patients accepted for treatment at St. Jude are treated without regard to the family’s ability to pay, every little bit helps!

To donate and/or support Brianna you can go here. {also check out Brianna’s blog!

Even if you don’t have money to donate, please spread the word!  Let’s take a little time and help each other out today.  Thanks!

xo,

Chels

2 comments:

Brianna! said...

YOU my dear, are an absolute angel for doing this for me.
I really do truly appreciate you taking the time to tell others.
HOPEFULLY I can reach my goal!
THANKS again!

xoxo
bB

Annie said...

This is great! I'm actually a survivor of acute lymphoblastic leukemia like the girl in your picture. I was 8 years old though. Bless you for posting this! <3