Monday, August 16, 2010

a taste of fall…

I have to tell you something… this morning I was up at 6:30 (one of my 4 Simple Goals!) to let Lucy out and I noticed something verrrryyyy strange… it was dark.  And a bit chilly… The days are already getting shorter!! I’m not getting my hopes up just yet. I’ve lived in Oklahoma all my life and I’ve never known a summer to take it’s leave any sooner than the middle of September, but it made my heart leap a little. In fact, this entire weekend made my heart leap a little… I’ll be back later to tell you more about it.

I can’t wait to wear tights and pretty dresses and sweaters while sipping on a delicious pumpkin spice latte!

What are you most looking forward to about Fall?

xo,

Chels

2 comments:

Anna said...

One word...BOOTS!

sarah said...

I'm looking forward to wearing sweaters, hearing the wind and rain, watching the leaves turn, and cozy evenings with a mug of tea and a good book.

And, yes, of course, boots. :)