Tuesday, August 31, 2010

J Crew for Fall

So I know these have already made the rounds, but I am still obsessing over the J Crew Fall line! I think what I love most about the looks is that they can easily be replicated with thrifted items! The same look with less than HALF the price? I’ll take it!

image

image

image 

image

image

I am really liking the fusion of boyish elements with girlish charm. It makes for super cute outfits obviously.  I’m looking forward to incorporating several more blazers into my wardrobe this fall and I have to confess: I may or may not have thrifted some stirrup pants recently. I know. But they fit like leggings and they’re be PERFECT with boots! (see how I justify my addictions?) Ugh now I just need some crisp fall weather so I can actually wear these items! Heck, even a breeze would be nice right now! Hurry up, Fall! J. Crew is calling my name!

I’m hoping to be able to do more outfit posts (and update the shop more frequently) now that the weather is cooling down and I’m not relegated to the confines of our little rancher. We’ve got a barn outside that is PERFECT for photo shoots!

DSC_0022

DSC_0023 

DSC_0026

Here’s to hoping the weather lets up soon!

xo,

Chels

1 comment:

Annie said...

LOVE the boy meets girl look. I wish I could pull that off!